Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wisconsin Arts & Crafts


Beginning today,  Locally Wisconsin Made is open for business for the season, giving an opportunity for our local artisans to display and sell their products. 



 My handcrafted soaps at Locally Wisconsin Made


Locally Wisconsin Made is yet another fun feature of life in NW Wisconsin (especially in summer and fall.) Our warm weather occupies such a short part of the year that believe me, we make the most of it!  Many of even our small towns and villages have thriving craft malls and farmers' markets.





All of my soaps are made with quality oils and botanicals, and can always be purchased at my online store, Soap'n'Such.   Each bar is approximately 4 oz. (usually more) and sells for $4.50, making these luxurious and mildly fragranced soaps a great gift idea!  Each bar is wrapped with it's own specific and decorative label and enclosed in a cello bag.

And as always, it's Buy Five - Get One Free!!

So if you're ever in this neck of the woods, stop in and see all the arts and crafts for sale at Locally Wisconsin Made.

on the curing shelves


Photobucket
Author, Second Chance - A Tale of Two Puppies
Check out my handcrafted soaps at Soap'n'Such

8 comments:

Terri @ A Creative Princess said...

How fun! I love craft malls like that with local artisans!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Yay!!! Buy local!!! You know I love this!!!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Empty Nester said...

Love your soaps! But then, you already know that! LOL Wish I was up there- I love those kind of events!

Anonymous said...

Awesome.This is denise.

Carla from The River said...

I will be sure to visit.

Abigail Rogers said...

Sounds like a fun kind of place to be! I love the soaps--they almost look edible :)

-Abigail
www.PictureBritain.com

Unknown said...

Yay! This is so cool! I agree! This is also a great gift!!
Hope you have a super week end!
Xo

J_on_tour said...

Raspberry Cheesecake ... now I would like to smell that !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails